At Gregory Landscape Services, we emphasize quality service and 100% customer satisfaction. It’s important to hire a professional for your commercial landscaping project. Not only will a professional commercial landscaper optimize the overall physical appearance of your property, but they will make sure all its components are healthy and happy. We hope the following tips will help you better understand the important points to consider when hiring a landscaping service to care for and maintain the exterior of your business.
- Check for insurance. To avoid any potential liability for injuries or damages to your property, make sure the landscaping company you select not only has legitimate insurance and Workman’s Compensation, but can produce the paperwork to prove it.
- Licensing and certifications. Do some research to determine if the company is certified and licensed in local landscaping practices. This will help to ensure they are well-trained and knowledgeable on the best methods to care for your landscape effectively.
- Ask for recommendations. Check with friends, family, coworkers, and neighbors for recommendations or look at online reviews. Getting an idea of other people’s experiences will help you weed out the bad companies and get a better idea of who you can trust to get the work done.
- Check out past projects. Ask to see the company’s portfolio of past project pictures and referrals. A reputable company should provide these with no hesitation.
- Regular maintenance. Don’t forget that once the initial work is completed, maintenance and upkeep is inevitable. Routine maintenance ensures that your landscape investment is properly maintained all year long. Gregory Landscape Services offers routine landscape maintenance programs that is tailored to your specific needs.
Remember, the best landscaping service is not always the cheapest option, so always consider additional company aspects to be sure you hire a capable and reliable contractor. Contact Gregory Landscape Services for expert commercial landscaping in Blythewood, Irmo, Columbia SC, and throughout the Midlands area.